Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to 'tis the season...in Idyllwild

This is my first attempt at a blog. It was inspired by my natural curiosity & my knowledge that ALL OF US ARE SMARTER THAN SOME OF US. I often have questions about things that pertain to the season, such as why are the frogs in my pond croaking like crazy for only a few weeks a year? I'm also surprised, after living in Idyllwild for 16 years, I'm always learning of new ways to make my life on the hill easier or more interesting. So I thought I would start this blog so everyone could share their ideas, knowledge, & tips with each other. Know-It-Alls are NOT welcome. We encourage you to be open-minded, humble, & have a spirit of sharing, your knowledge. And we also encourage patience and kindness in responding to other bloggers. If you disagree or know something is inaccurate, please try your hardest to make that known in the gentlest way possible.

If you have questions you would like input on, or are experiencing some difficulty with something, please feel free to post it and get ready for some varied suggestions.